Saturday, Feb 25, 2023
Eagles Hall, 33868 Essendene, Doors 7 pm
Purchase online at: https://fvbs.square.site
Cash only venue. Cash machine in the Lounge.. Click on photo to purchase tickets.
Next Jam is Friday, Feb. 10, 2023
(as of December 2022)
- Cora Price (President/Treasurer)
- Bill McColeman (Event Coordinator & Acting Secretary)
- Mac MacDonald (Merchandise Coordinator)
We are a group of Music Lovers who felt a foundation to promote, support, educate and enjoy live blues music in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia was overdue.
Since receiving our Charter as a Non Profit, this Society has been formed with the following objectives:
- To promote and perpetuate Blues Music, and like music types in the Fraser Valley area.
- To present live Blues performances at various venues to establish our region as a Blues destination. The performers range from International acts to local musicians.
- To give support to up and coming musicians and provide an opportunity to further their aspirations.
- To inform and educate members of our related communities to appreciate live music.
- Please help preserve and promote live music close to home by joining today.
Volunteers, musicians and other blues lovers are needed to fulfill our mandate. We can’t do it alone! Please contact us if you would like to contribute via a membership, sponsorship or volunteering at a venue.