Fraser Valley Blues Society
Welcome! Thanks for visiting. We’ve got some great music happening for you. The FVBS offers live music in the Fraser Valley, including the communities of Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Hope, Agassiz, Mission, BC featuring bands, concerts and a monthly blues jam (Sept – June).
Big Hank & the Smokin’ Hot Toasters
Saturday, Nov. 25, 2023
Tickets: $25 Advance / $30 @ Door
An evening of Swing and Rhythm & Blues is yours to discover with this lively six piece band. You’ll recognize many of the tunes they play from Los Lobos, Joe Turner & tunes from the 50’s-70’s. They have opened for Koko Taylor, played Expo ’86 and have also been known as the Kingpins.
More Info & Table Reservations….
Next Jam – Friday, Dec. 8 with Brent Lawrence hosting (click for more info)
Who is the Fraser Valley Blues Society?
We are a group of Music Lovers who felt a foundation to promote, support, educate and enjoy live blues music in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia was overdue.
Since receiving our Charter as a Non Profit, this Society has been formed with the following objectives:
- To promote and perpetuate Blues Music, and like music types in the Fraser Valley area.
- To present live Blues performances at various venues to establish our region as a Blues destination. The performers range from International acts to local musicians.
- To give support to up and coming musicians and provide an opportunity to further their aspirations.
- To inform and educate members of our related communities to appreciate live music.
- Please help preserve and promote live music close to home by joining today.
Volunteers, musicians and other blues lovers help us fulfill our mandate. We can’t do it alone! Please contact us if you would like to contribute via a membership, sponsorship or volunteering at a venue.