Fraser Valley Blues Society
Welcome! Thanks for visiting. We’ve got some great music happening for you. The FVBS supports live music in Abbotsford, BC featuring bands, concerts and a monthly blues jam (Sept – June).
Upcoming Music Shows:
Saturday, Mar. 25, 2023
Eagles Hall, 33868 Essendene
Doors 7 pm, Tickets @ the Door $25
Saturday, Apr 29, 2023
Hope Cinema Cafe, 376 Wallace St., Hope, BC
Tickets $20 Advance, $25 @ Door
Doors 5 pm, Show: 6-8 pm
Following up on the Blues Christmas show that had the audience asking for more, the Kingpins return with their fab six piece band to the Hope Cinema Cafe on Apr. 29. Big Hank leads with his powerful vocals for an evening of live music in Hope.
Jam Session Info
Next Jam is Friday, Apr. 14, 2023
Who is the Fraser Valley Blues Society?
We are a group of Music Lovers who felt a foundation to promote, support, educate and enjoy live blues music in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia was overdue.
Since receiving our Charter as a Non Profit, this Society has been formed with the following objectives:
- To promote and perpetuate Blues Music, and like music types in the Fraser Valley area.
- To present live Blues performances at various venues to establish our region as a Blues destination. The performers range from International acts to local musicians.
- To give support to up and coming musicians and provide an opportunity to further their aspirations.
- To inform and educate members of our related communities to appreciate live music.
- Please help preserve and promote live music close to home by joining today.
Volunteers, musicians and other blues lovers are needed to fulfill our mandate. We can’t do it alone! Please contact us if you would like to contribute via a membership, sponsorship or volunteering at a venue.