General Terms and Conditions
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No exchange of tickets.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except for cancellation or rescheduling of show.
- Tickets are collected a the door and are required for admittance into event.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in live or recorded video display, photograph or picture, without consent.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop an event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets must be 19 years of age or admittance will be refused.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our site, or purchase a ticket online.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address.
What do we use your information for?
- Any information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional Society news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe to receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- This policy was last modified on 20 Oct 2014