Live Blues Music Concerts, Shows & Events
Keeping live blues music close to home and affordable, in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia
Rafael Tranquilino Band – Cancelled
Saturday, March 28 – Cancelled
Eagles Hall, Abbotsford, Doors 7pm
In light of the recommendations of our government, and our wish to keep our musician friends, patrons and volunteers healthy and safe, we are cancelling our next event with Rafael Tranquilino, on Sat., March 28.
Those who purchased tickets have a few options:
1) A refund can be issued to your credit card for anyone who purchased online;
2) A cash refund for tickets purchased at a partner site (2 tickets @ Long & McQuade, 2 tickets @ Eagles Lounge), when ticket is surrendered to the FVBS;
3) A cash refund for tickets purchased at an event, when the tickets are surrendered (10 tickets sold);
4) A trade of your tickets to our next event: Hambone Wilson is scheduled for Apr. 25. We will know if that show can go ahead in a couple of weeks, once we see if this current quarantine situation works and we can resume live events;
5) Contribute the ticket price toward a new, renewing or extending your membership for a year;
6) Donate the ticket amount to the Society.
Please contact info@fraservalleybluessociety or private message us, and let us know what you would like to do.
We feel for our musician friends who have live performances as their main form of income and hope you will support them by buying their music online to help them survive during this time of uncertainty and show cancellations.
Thank you everyone for your support & understanding. These are unusual times, but I’m confident we will get through it.
Regarding our next jam – since it is scheduled to occur in 3 weeks time, we are likely going to have to cancel it as well.
Please share and keep in contact with us so we can easily share news as it comes available.
Show tickets can be purchased online, from our board members or at one of our Ticket Partner sites (each poster lists those locations). Email transfers for ticket sales should be sent to “info at fraservalleybluessociety.com” (sub the word “at” with @). You will receive an emailed receipt of payment.
Online ticket sales processed through Square – your tickets will be at the Will Call table the night of the event. Please bring a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
All ticket sales are final. No refunds. Refer to our Terms & Conditions.
Note: The Eagles Hall does not accept plastic payment. Bring cash or use the money machine in the Lounge.
Held from Sept. – June Only.
Click on heading to go to Blues Jam Session page
Note: Jam Sessions Door opens at 7pm, music goes until 11pm
Wailin Walker Band